An exciting opportunity has become available with a leading Financial Services company based in the Northern Suburbs. They are currently recruiting for a Support Manager within the Operations team. This individual will be responsible for leading and managing the team's operational capabilities to support the business and client service strategy. The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, with the ability to work under pressure and lead a team.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in people management within the Financial Services sector
- Experience in LISP products is advantageous
- Evaluating and ensuring that the team's day to day strategy supports the overall business strategy
- Ensure that the team is maximising productivity
- Staff Development
- Evaluation and improving processes, ensuring efficiency and effectiveness throughout the team
- Identify and manage operational risks
- Building relationships with external and internal stakeholders as well as conducting presentations to relevant stakeholders
Please note that if you have not heard from us 2 weeks from application, please consider yourself unsuccessful - please do continue to follow us online and apply for suitable roles.