If you are already registered with us, please do not apply through this job portal - kindly email Stuart Welch directly
My client is looking for an experienced Cost and Management Accountant to join their fast paced growing company. The successful incumbent will be responsible for ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the business and controlling and eliminating unnecessary costs, as well as planning of policies, strategy formulation and setting goals.
- Cost Management of stock purchases and Suppliers
- Introduce and Manage Cost efficiency processes and procedures in all purchasing and usage of consumables and parts
- Management of our accounts department and the staff
- Maintaining and improving ‘Measurement Apps’ offering valuable information to management
- Monthly reporting that is utilised to measure the performance of staff
- CIMA or Financial Degree with Cost and Management Accounting
- 3 years' experience minimum
- Automotive or construction exposure would be a distinct advantage
Please note if you have not heard from us in 2 weeks from application, please consider yourself unsuccessful - please do continue to follow us online and apply for suitable roles.