If you are already registered with us, please do not apply through this job portal - kindly email Robynn Paton directly.
A leading Financial Services provider is currently seeking a Risk Analyst to join the Operations team. This role is ideal for someone who is looking for continued growth, learning and a challenge throughout their career. This individual will form part of a highly driven and collaborative team promoting risk management awareness throughout the business, ensuring that the business is achieving its operational objectives.
- Relevant Honours Degree in Commerce, Information Systems or Risk Management
- CA(SA) will be advantageous
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
- Financial Services experience is essential
- Facilitate the risk processes across the business (Risk Assessment, identification and management reporting)
- Identify practical solutions to mitigate key risks throughout the business
- Make recommendations for control improvements on the systems and procedures being reviewed and reporting on these findings
- Investigate Risk incidents which include root cause analytics, propose and test the design adequacy of control improvements
- Work closely with the Internal audit and compliance functions to provide combined assurance assessments of the risk management within the business
Please note that if you have not heard from us 2 weeks from application, please consider yourself unsuccessful - please do continue to follow us online and apply for suitable roles.