If you are already registered with us, please do not apply through this job portal – kindly email Zelmari directly.
Please note that this opportunity is strictly open for Employment Equity candidates only.
We are seeking a well-rounded, highly ethical Private Equity Analyst in the Stellenbosch area to join a small investment house. The main purpose of this role is to analyze unlisted assets and to write reports on them.
- Monthly reporting on investee companies using PowerBI
- Quarterly review of investments
- Annual valuations of investments
- Review of the annual budget proposed by the investee company
- Deal sourcing and identification of industry
- Annual industry and business model review of investments
- Driving deals and coordinating steps between deal role players to implement terms
- Analysis of portfolio considerations and trade-offs when allocating capital between investee companies
- CA(SA) with 1-3 years’ post-articles experience as an Equity Analyst (or similar)
- CFA would be highly advantageous
Please note if you have not heard from us in 2 weeks from application, please consider yourself unsuccessful - please do continue to follow us online and apply for suitable roles.