If you are already registered with us, please do not apply through this job portal - kindly email Robynn Paton directly.
A great opportunity to join a leading financial services company is available for an experienced Operations and Systems Manager. The main responsibility of the role will be to lead and manage the company's operation and system solutions in order to best improve and support the business and their client service strategy.
- Developing and maintaining operational and system quality assurance processes related to client services teams
- The relationship management with partners and stakeholders alike, which will include: Compliance, Finance teams, Administrators, Fund Custodians, Stock Brokers and Trading Partners
- Work in partnership with analysts and developments to deliver new business initiatives
- Ensure system designs are aligned with business goals
- Identify ways of promoting accuracy and maximising productivity within the team
- Evaluate problems regarding service issues
- Responsible for presentations to Stakeholders
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- 5 years' relevant experience within the financial services industry, preferably with international experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in a people management role
- Strong computer and system application skills