If you are already registered with us, please do not apply through this job portal – kindly email Juan Beukman directly.
My client offers international experience and a good work-life balance when you join their high-performing and close-knit company. Currently, they are in need of an Underwriter with life insurance experience. You will be responsible for sound underwriting standards and practices within the company’s risk philosophy and profitability department.
- Assisting with all complaints, escalations and advisor enquiries
- Be a proactive member of the team, working together and collaborating to ensure consistent customer experience, identifying customer issues and opportunities
- Continually challenging the status quo through innovative thinking, adding value to customers and partners
- Living up to the company’s high-performance culture that builds and inspires consistently
- Drive results through workload and priority organisation and timely decision making within agreed time frames and service standards
- Willingness to learn and grow and regularly evaluate own capabilities, after which development goals are set according to the learning and development model
- 2-5 years’ experience within the life insurance industry, demonstrating comprehensive knowledge
- Financial, medical and systems knowledge
- Degree or Diploma in Accounting / Finance