The purpose of this Management Accountant role is to support the management of one of my financial services clients through the providing of accurate, relevant and timely financial information which aids in better planning, evaluating and controlling of the organisation.
- Preparation of the consolidated monthly management accounts in line with the reporting deadlines
- Preparation of various monthly and quarterly reports for submission to group
- Provide actual vs budget/forecast variance analysis on revenue and expenses
- Report actual vs budget/forecast results per cost centre to department managers/executive team
- Identify new management reports to meet business requirements
- Preparation of timetables and guidelines for the annual budget and quarterly forecasts
- Completion and submission of the annual budget and quarterly forecasts
- Completion and submission of monthly rolling forecasts
- Maintenance and enhancement of budget models to facilitate the consolidation of budget/forecasts
- Involvement in the interim & year-end reporting process as required (including liaison/query resolution with external auditors with regards to management accounts
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a management accounting/analysis role
- BComm Honours / CIMA qualification
- Financial services and or retail industry experience highly advantageous
Please note if you have not heard from us in 2 weeks from application, please consider yourself unsuccessful - please do continue to follow us online and apply for suitable roles.