If you are already registered with us, please do not apply through this job portal - kindly email Vuvu Nzube directly.
A unique opportunity exists for an experienced Management Accountant to join a dynamic and growing firm in the Southern Suburbs on a permanent basis.
- Financial and management accounting responsibilities for a global firm
- Analyse, report on and provide insight and understanding into business performance
- Report on income and expenses relating to strategy execution and make recommendations
- Preparation of annual budgets & budget forecasts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or CIMA qualification (up to management level)
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant practical experience in Management Accounting
- Exceptional knowledge of analyzing risks, preparing forecasts, cost accounting, and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Excellent analytical and numerical abilities
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Advanced Excel); experience with accounting software (preferably Xero)
- Experience gained in a large commercial enterprise / international company managing inter-company transactions and multi-currency
- Superior communication skills and ability to deal with people at all levels within an organisation
- Commitment to excellence and highly attentive to detail
Please note that if you have not heard from us 2 weeks from application, please consider yourself unsuccessful - please do continue to follow us online and apply for suitable roles.