If you are already registered with us, please do not apply through this job portal – kindly email Juan Beukman directly.
This wonderful role is available with a well-established financial services company based in the Northern Suburbs. You will focus on Accounts Receivable and be responsible for the end to end accounting function within the finance department.
- Responsible for Accounts Receivable and related accounts as well as for the Bank and Cash function as outlined within the applicable standard operating procedures
- Responsible for company payment processes which may require oversight of the e-workflow
- Assist with the input and authorisation of invoices for Accounts Payable, as required
- Maintenance of accurate accounting records to ensure that correct journal entries are processed to general ledger accounts. This includes month-end journal entries related to AR, cashbook and other related accounts
- Responsible for the processing of cash investment transactions and monthly reconciliations of each investment account
- Preparation of daily/weekly/monthly cashflow monitoring
- Manage the online banking functionality
- Calculation of monthly fee billing per client in accordance with a client rate card, as well as the preparation of the related client invoices
- Automation of finance’s process
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet account reconciliations and substantiation of account balances, including investigation and clearing of reconciling items
- Preparation of financial statement reports, variance reports and cash flow reports for internal use and as may be required by external auditors or regulatory authorities
- 5 years’ experience in a similar capacity
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
Please note if you have not heard from us in 2 weeks from application, please consider yourself unsuccessful - please do continue to follow us online and apply for suitable roles.