If you are already registered with us, please do not apply through this job portal - kindly email Robynn Paton directly.
I have an awesome opportunity for a Client Liaison Officer to join my well known and respected client in the CBD. The main function of the Client Liaison Officer will be to work closely with the Relationship team in the daily servicing of corporate cash clients, providing strong administrative support, problem-solving and reporting.
- Effective query management and resolution
- Effective client cash flow management
- Effective liaison with the back office administration and fund operations team
- Client reporting
- New business take-on's, including broker take-on's
- FICA monitoring and maintenance
- 3-5 years related experience, ideally a role which included client interaction
- BCom or equivalent
- A sound understanding of corporate treasuries
- Working knowledge of AWD and Silica
- Preference will go to Employment Equity candidates
Please note that if you have not heard from us 2 weeks from application, please consider yourself unsuccessful - please do continue to follow us online and apply for suitable roles.