If you are already registered with us, please do not apply through this job portal - kindly email Robynn Paton directly.
My client, within the financial services sector, is looking for a dynamic, proactive and professional Compliance Manager to join their team. This is a senior role within their Compliance team, and the successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Head of Compliance with the day to day operation and management of the team.
- Keep updated with new and current legislation
- Oversight of portfolio compliance
- Preparing both internal and external reports for relevant regulators, trustees and stakeholders
- Assist with rolling out and maintaining compliance policies within the business
- Advise on matters relating to the company's code of ethics
- Perform an overall advisory function within the compliance team
- Relevant legal qualification/investment qualification
- Minimum of 5 years' related experience
- Experience and working knowledge of South African regulation
- Knowledge of financial markets and financial securities/investments
Please note that if you have not heard from us 2 weeks from application, please consider yourself unsuccessful - please do continue to follow us online and apply for suitable roles.