A great opportunity to join an established manufacturing concern is available for an experienced individual who is highly analytical with exceptional problem-solving skills. Reporting to the Management Accountant, you will be responsible for monitoring manufacturing and inventory costs. If the idea of being on the manufacturing floor is something that excites you and you are not one to sit behind a laptop for the majority of your day, then this could be exactly what you are looking for.
- Develop manufacturing analysis reports and analyse variances to assist in identifying and resolving matters
- Develop and implement inventory control procedures and best practices
- Monitor inventory transactions and ensure ERP is live and accurate
- Implement and manage periodic stock counts
- Special projects as required
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Finance or Cost Accounting
- An understanding of GMP and HACCP
- Is flexible and able to work as part of a team
- Advanced user in MS Excel
- Syspro experience advantageous
- Hands-on, on the manufacturing floor, getting involved
- Report writing
- Practical and systems orientated
Please note that if you have not heard from us 2 weeks from application, please consider yourself unsuccessful - please do continue to follow us online and apply for suitable roles.