An established tourism company is seeking a Financial Manager to strengthen their current team. The team is vibrant and dynamic, which suits the industry that it is in, and they are seeking a similar personality to complement it. It is a very diverse and exciting position for a person who can manage practical day to day functions as well as financial oversight of the business.
- To take books to trial balance for three companies
- Ensure that the trial balances are ready for audit on an annual basis and respond to any information requests and/or queries from the auditors.
- To handle all SARS functions for VAT/PAYE etc. for all the companies
- Ensure that reliable management accounts (profit/loss statements) are available for provisional taxes.
- Pulling various reports on a regular basis
- Payments of large batches done on a daily basis in RAND
- As well as weekly payments in USD and other currencies
- Handling and reconciling bank accounts in RAND and USD
- Reconciling credit card accounts
- Profit and loss done monthly
- Handling petty cash and all day to day operational tasks
- Relevant Financial Degree
- 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Ability to work under pressure with constant interruptions
- Ability to multitask and enjoy the interaction with the rest of the office
Please note that if you have not heard from us 2 weeks from application, please consider yourself unsuccessful - please do continue to follow us online and apply for suitable roles