I have an awesome opportunity for a Management Accountant to join a growing and reputable financial services company based in Cape Town. The main function of this role will be to support the Finance Manager and Accountants in preparing monthly, quarterly and annual reports as well as manage the creditors function in the business.
- Support the Finance Manager and Accountants in preparing monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Manage the creditors function
- Prepare debtors invoices and reconciliation
- Prepare monthly payroll journals
- Prepare VAT reconciliations
- Prepare cash flow forecasts
- Assist with annual budget preparation
- BComm Accounting/CIMA or relevant tertiary qualification
- 4-5 years experience in a similar role, within financial services/ideally within the investments sector
- Strong knowledge of accounting standards and IFRS reporting
- Previous exposure and knowledge of handling foreign currency and inter-company transactions is advantageous
Please note that if you have not heard from us 2 weeks from application, please consider yourself unsuccessful - please do continue to follow us online and apply for suitable roles.