|Job title:||Business Subject Matter Specialist: Finance Compliance & Control|
|Location:||Cape Town, Northern Suburbs|
I am currently recruiting for a specialist within finance compliance and control to join a leading financial services company who are currently looking to replace their current general ledger system. The successful individual will be responsible for the governance, risk, controls and security capability of the implementation of this new system.
- Perform a 'fit gap' analysis to determine change requirements between the new system and the standard process in place
- Facilitate resolution of all relevant process issues
- Work with the programme's functional build team to articulate requirements
- Obtain sign off on designs from relevant business stakeholders
- Raise awareness in the business around the new application
- Responsible for ensuring quality assurance for the training documentation
- Test the application prior to roll out of new application
- CA(SA) or relevant financial qualification with a focus on internal auditing
- Financial services experience
- Proficiency in finance compliance and control capability
- Ability to determine key risks and controls across ERP processes
- Management experience
Please note that if you have not heard from us 2 weeks from application, please consider yourself unsuccessful - please do continue to follow us online and apply for suitable roles.