If you are someone with a high sense of work ethic and commitment to excellence, seeking to join a business who are all about performance and quality, then this role will be of interest to you. This role looks after the group financial management function for a multifaceted group of businesses who are currently in the process of expanding and growing their business into Africa.
- Financial control of the day-to-day financial functions for the group
- Financial reporting and accounting
- Cashflow, Treasury, Budgeting and Forecasting functions
- Support the Directors with information for decision-making purposes
- Management of a team of 3 people, reporting to the FD
- Minimum of a BComm degree, ideally ACCA / CA(SA) / AGA / SAIPA / CIMA qualified
- 5 years’ experience in financial management including cashflow, treasury, reporting, budgeting, forecasting and analysis
- Solid people management skills
- Experience in a project based environment is absolutely ideal
Please note that if you have not heard from us 2 weeks from application, please consider yourself unsuccessful - please do continue to follow us online and apply for suitable roles.