My client is in the financial services industry and needs the expertise of a Senior Internal Auditor for their business. The role requires someone with experience auditing Information Technology but will also be working on ad hoc audits as required by the business.
- Conduct assigned audit engagements successfully from beginning to end
- Produce audit reports and regular status reporting
- Assist in the development of the internal audit plan based on the internal risk management framework. In order to do this, the incumbent must be able to independently identify potential areas of risk requiring audit focus
- Develop audit programs and testing procedures
- Actively track the execution of the internal audit plan
- Identify and communicate issues raised, offering recommended solutions relevant to business and risk
- Obtain and review evidence ensuring audit conclusions are well-documented
- Monitor and review of audit findings
- Liaise and coordinate with external auditors and client auditors
- Monitor compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- 5 years' audit experience
- 3 years' IT audit experience
- Degree in finance
- CISA qualification
Please note that if you have not heard from us 2 weeks from application, please consider yourself unsuccessful - please do continue to follow us online and apply for suitable roles.