|Job title:||Head of Financial Accounting|
An exhilarating opportunity exists within one of SA’s most forward-thinking financial institutions. This role has a direct impact on decision making and strategic influence but remains technically hands-on. Seeking a well experienced and dynamic CA(SA) who will be responsible for the full financial accounting function, while providing insightful information to internal stakeholders.
- Managing the financial accounting function from source entries to trial balance
- Supporting the CFO, CEO and Executive to deliver on strategic initiatives
- Ensuring the Financial Accounting division is the strategic partner to the business and manages the financial health of the organisation
- Managing the financial control of the company, ensuring all accounting entries are booked correctly in the general ledger as well as all reconciliations between financial, operational information and external financial information are completed accurately and timeously
- 10 years’ financial management experience in the retail / financial services industry
- 5 years managing a large team