An exciting opportunity has become available with a leading financial services company for a Manager within Static Data & Transaction Processing. This role will be responsible for the Transaction Processing and the Setup and Configuration Teams.
These teams are responsible for ensuring that all the static data related to the portfolios, securities and brokers are completed accurately on the company's platform.
- Monitoring the service delivery of the teams in relation to the SLA in place
- Managing and coordinating the team's deliverables
- Mentoring and coaching the staff to ensure there is constant skills training and knowledge sharing
- Resolving issues that have been escalated by the team
- Managing risk within the team
- Building and maintaining close working relationships with both external and internal clients
- BComm or relevant tertiary qualification
- Minimum 5 years experience within asset management and portfolio administration
- 2 years experience in a management role
- Strong working knowledge and experience in static data or trade processing
Please note that if you have not heard from us 2 weeks from application, please consider yourself unsuccessful - please do continue to follow us online and apply for suitable roles.