If you are a Project Costing and Budgeting professional with business partnering skills, then this is a unique opportunity to join a wonderful team of people in a dynamic and sought-after industry!
- Detailed review of project expense forecasts
- Compilation of a fully developed detailed group budget for projects
- Management of spend against budget for projects
- Regular and ongoing budget variance analysis
- Control of all cost-related activities for projects
- Cashflow forecast and cashflow management for projects
- Financial analysis and reporting on all key data for projects
- Degree in Accounting / Finance
- Strong cost and budgeting experience in a project-based environment such as construction / energy
- Strong reporting skills using BI tools
- Superb communication, business partnering and influencing skills
Please note that if you have not heard from us 2 weeks from application, please consider yourself unsuccessful - please do continue to follow us online and apply for suitable financial roles.