I have just received an opportunity for an experienced Tax Accountant with about 3+ years experience, to join my client, a leader in their field. The successful incumbent will have worked in a Tax department or in a tax consulting role, have strong financial knowledge and experience in liaising with regulators and resolving queries. If you are a self-managed self-starter and have a passion for tax, I would like to speak to you.
- General tax – relating to direct and indirect taxes
- Corporate Tax - Income-tax (including provisional tax) and dividends tax
- Deferred tax
- Indirect taxed - VAT, Import VAT & Withholding taxes
- Technical accounting & reporting
- CA(SA) or BComm HDip Tax
- 3-5 years working in a tax department or tax consulting position.
- African tax experience and dealing with regulators in the rest of Africa would be advantageous
- Experience in liaising with regulators and resolving queries
Please note if you have not heard from Stuart in 2 weeks from application, please consider yourself unsuccessful - please do continue to follow us online and apply for suitable roles