Presenting a great opportunity for a Credit Controller to join a dynamic and growing business with a global footprint! This is a permanent role in the Southern Suburbs with the primary focus of maximising company revenue and minimising credit risk.
- Maintain the client debtors list for accurate financial reporting
- Process bank statements into Xero accounting system to reconcile payments from clients
- Communicate failed debit orders to clients and assist with recovery solutions while strengthening customer relationships
- Have information ready and provide assistance as requested during company audits
- Completed a relevant finance / accounting certificate / diploma
- At least 2 years' experience working in an accounts receivable and/or credit control department
- Experience interacting with B2B clients and excellent communication skills
- Worked with multi-currency transactions
Please note that if you have not heard from us 2 weeks from application, please consider yourself unsuccessful - please do continue to follow us online and apply for suitable roles.