A long-standing and well-established Authorised Financial Services Provider who prides themselves in delivering high quality and personalised service to all their clients is seeking an Employee Benefits Consultant to join their business. This individual will be responsible for consulting and maintaining an existing portfolio of corporate clients. You will be responsible for engaging at both employer management level as well as member level.
- Ongoing maintenance and advising of clients within the established portfolio
- Scheduling and facilitation of annual client review
- Work closely with fund administrators to prepare and review client packs
- Organise and run member engagement meetings
- Update clients with any relevant legislative changes
- CFP Professional
- Relevant FAIS Product Category Accredited
- Minimum of 5-8 years employee benefits experience
- Up to date with current legislation and practice within the employee benefits environment
- Financial Services experience is advantageous
Please note that if you have not heard from us 2 weeks from application, please consider yourself unsuccessful - please do continue to follow us online and apply for suitable financial roles.