This leading Financial Services provider is looking for a Financial Controller to join their team within the Information and Technology division. This is the ideal role for an experienced finance professional with an analytical mindset, self-starter attitude, and someone who is able to understand complex IT-related concepts.
- Financial management (monthly bookkeeping and month end journals)
- Financial Management of Service Providers
- Monthly management meetings to discuss performance of cluster
- Good governance and support of approval frameworks
- Define, review, refine cost drivers for appropriate cost allocation models
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Develop and maintain transparency of IT cost and cost drivers
- Financial process improvement and controls effectiveness
- Minimum of 3 years experience in IT or Financial Services
Please note that if you have not heard from us 2 weeks from application, please consider yourself unsuccessful - please do continue to follow us online and apply for suitable roles.