Do you want to launch a career in the exciting world of mergers and acquisitions? Do you want to be a key member of a small team of professionals committed to a common goal? My client’s growing Cape Town office requires an experienced Financial Analyst that is client-facing with strong skills in business.
- Gather comprehensive information about client's business through multiple sources to ensure a thorough and accurate analysis for client promotion
- Prepare, monitor and review financial information of active clients
- Analyse and interpret the client's financial situation
- Produce a 3-year forecast financial business plan when required
- Produce updated forecasts based on changes in the client’s business
- Assist the Lead Generation team in preparing valuation matrices for prospective clients
- Work with the Transaction Director to produce advanced synergy business plans as required
- Help and support the financial due diligence exercise where required
- BComm Accounting degree
- BComm Honours will be advantageous
- Certifications in financial modelling on MS Excel or equivalent
- Articles through a mid-tier firm
Please note if you have not heard from us in 2 weeks from application, please consider yourself unsuccessful - please do continue to follow us online and apply for suitable roles.