An exciting position has been created for a Corporate Finance Accountant to join a well-established business. If you are big 4 articled, have a minimum of three years’ experience in corporate finance and ready for your next move, then this could be a great opportunity for you.
- Financial and economic analyses of proposed organic and acquisitive growth opportunities
- Assisting with negotiations and reviewing legal agreements
- Managing deal implementation (including due diligence and regulatory filings)
- Assisting with debt and capital raising and preparing documentation and presentations to the Board and relevant sub-committees
- Identify organic growth opportunities for the various Group companies
- Work with Group companies to identify cost reduction and efficiency opportunities
- Identify acquisitive growth opportunities for the various Group companies
- Financial forecasting and modelling
- Valuations (DCF, relative, WACC, NPV) and returns analysis (IRR, ROCE, dilution)
- (CA)SA qualification
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ post articles experience
- Preferably worked for a listed entity
- Experience in/with:
- Due Diligence processes
- Legal agreements
- Debt markets
- Capital markets
- BBBEE Codes
- Companies Act
- JSE-Listing Requirements
This is an Employment Equity appointment in line with my clients BEE requirements.
Please note if you have not heard from us in 2 weeks from application, please consider yourself unsuccessful - please do continue to follow us online and apply for suitable roles.