My client is an established financial services firm in the Southern Suburbs looking for an experienced Regulatory Reporting Specialist to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to join a growing team and grow your career even further.
- Oversight of instrument classification in terms of relevant legislation and industry bodies, including REG28, CISCA,SARB and ASISA
- Compilation and delivery of all regulatory reports required in terms of relevant legislation, including REG28, CISCA,SARB
- Liaising with asset managers, regulators, trustees and internal stakeholders to ensure regulatory reporting requirements are met
- Assist with Regulation 28 audits
- Involvement with ad-hoc investment and regulatory compliance tasks and projects, as may be required
- Minimum of 3 years in a regulatory reporting role in the asset management industry
- Relevant degree in finance, commerce or law
- Sound foundational understanding and exposure to the various applicable legislation including, but not limited to: CISCA (including Board Notice 90 and Board Notice 52), REG28 and SARB exchange control regulation
Please note that if you have not heard from us 2 weeks from application, please consider yourself unsuccessful - please do continue to follow us online and apply for suitable roles.