Our client in the Media industry is seeking a CFO who will be the senior executive responsible for managing the financial actions of the company and will act as a strategic business partner to the MD, CEO, and Business Unit Heads. The CFO's duties include tracking cash flow and financial planning as well as analysing the company's financial strengths and weaknesses and proposing corrective actions.
- Financial Management - Act as a strategic business partner to the MD, CEO, and Business Unit Heads in providing ongoing support and guidance to help ensure the company's plans are viable and in line with financial objectives
- Risk and Compliance - Identify risk areas to the company and implement action plans to minimize financial risk to the company
- Strategic Budgeting - Manage the preparation of the company's budget
- Financial Analysis and Reporting - Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company
- Fund Management - Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment
- Reporting - Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings
- CA(SA) with 8 years' post articles experience
- Experience in a Media/Production company environment
Please note if you have not heard from us in 2 weeks from application, please consider yourself unsuccessful - please do continue to follow us online and apply for suitable roles.