One of SA’s fastest growing credit institutes is seeking the skills of a Quantitative Analyst for the role of Provisioning Analyst. This role sits in the greater Financial Management division. The purpose of this role is to ensure that the allocated components of the provisions model are IFRS compliant and trusted by the business to drive decision-making as well as to apply the provisioning framework through building new models and/or interrogating existing models in order to generate new insights that contribute to optimising the credit business.
- IFRS compliance and business acceptance
- Modelling-related responsibilities
- Strategic and tactical insights
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Degree in Mathematics or Statistics or Actuarial Science
- 1 years’ experience in an analyst role
Please note if you have not heard from us in 2 weeks from application, please consider yourself unsuccessful - please do continue to follow us online and apply for suitable roles.