A Multinational Asset Management organization is seeking a Business Analyst to fill a 12-month contract. This role will sit in the Fund Operations team who supports the business by facilitating flows into the funds. Fund Operations also own the relationship with the Transfer Agent as well as being responsible for the oversight of their processes. As the Business Analyst, you will be responsible for working with stakeholders across multiple business units and the Transfer Agent, to gather and record business requirements for new and existing initiatives, as well as changes to processes and systems.
- Identify, gather, analyse and document business requirements and translate these into high level specifications and design.
- Effectively communicate business specifications to internal teams, developers and/or the Transfer Agent.
- Define/review business rules and guide the implementation of these rules in the development of the various application systems
- Consider impact of projects on forms, web and communicating changes to client timeously
- Conduct data analysis to investigate ongoing/ad hoc operational issues
- Understand, enhance and deliver improved business processes.
- Strong emphasis on delivery and having the ability to run small projects with tangible milestones and delivering against them
- 4 - 6 years’ experience in an Asset Management/Investment or back office organization.
- Tertiary qualification
- Previous experience in both Waterfall and Agile delivery methods
Please note if you have not heard from us in 2 weeks from application, please consider yourself unsuccessful - please do continue to follow us online and apply for suitable roles.