My client in the financial services sector is currently looking for a Financial Controller to join their team based out of their Cape Town office. This role will be responsible for the full accounting, transaction processing, and entity administration of the financial records of the various entities within the group.
- Balance sheet accounting
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Treasury management
- Financial reporting including management accounts
- Audit preparation
- Supplier reconciliations and payments
- Preparing detailed cash flow forecasts
- Monitoring cash balances
- Preparing/reviewing periodic reports
- Qualified Accountant with a minimum of 3 years' relevant experience in a similar role
- Experience in multi-currency, multi-company, and multi-jurisdictional accounting (this includes: all aspects of budgeting, forecasting and maintaining other planning and control procedures)
- Working knowledge of IFRS and experience in preparation of accounts, in accordance with those standards
Please note that if you have not heard from us 2 weeks from application, please consider yourself unsuccessful - please do continue to follow us online and apply for suitable roles.