Our client, an established and leading accounting, tax and audit team seek an Audit Supervisor to join them. This team services a variety of industries and sectors, predominantly family-owned businesses. The role suits a well-rounded candidate who is a team player and takes pride in all they do.
Superb opportunity to join a professional and dedicated team who take immense pride in the quality of service they offer their clients.
Based in the beautiful Stellenbosch in the Western Cape!
2 roles exist, ideal start January 2022.
- Audit, tax, accounting services for a portfolio of clients
- Direct and lead the Audit Team
- Minimum of a completed tertiary qualification in Accounting and part or completed SAICA traineeship
- Must have excellent knowledge of ISA’s and IFRS for SME’s
- Must have tax experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to direct and lead an audit team well
- Excellent communication skills, incl. very good command of Afrikaans
- Strong organisational and planning skills, ensuring deadlines are well executed
- Must have advanced computer skills as well as caseware experience
- Team player, who is self-driven with a positive attitude
- Well-presented and client-centric
Please note that if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it as unsuccessful for this particular role. Please do though continue to follow us online and apply for suitable financial roles.