My client is looking for an experienced Accountant with roughly four years’ experience as well as at least two years' team management experience to join their business. The ideal individual for this position is someone who is passionate, diligent and self-driven, someone who is attentive and efficient, who enjoys delivering precise information under strict deadlines.
- Oversee the day-to-day accounting operations of the company and its subsidiaries
- Manage billing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, fixed asset control and revenue recognition
- Management of all admin duties including office admin
- Manage and mentor junior personnel in the accounting department
- Maintain a system of control over all daily transactions
- Preparing management reports
- Ensuring excellent financial reporting
- Analysing and controlling expenses ensuring expenses
- Assisting the Head of Finance with the external reviews to ensure correct & accurate year-end financials
- Completed Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 4+ years of accounting experience, which includes at least 2 years of team management
- Thorough knowledge of accountancy
Please note if you have not heard from us in 2 weeks from application, please consider yourself unsuccessful - please do continue to follow us online and apply for suitable roles.