I have an exciting opportunity for a Tax Compliance Officer to join an investment management firm in the Southern Suburbs. This role would suit someone who is organised, able to work to tight deadlines and has strong attention to detail.
- Completion of return of income, including submission of return to receiver, and calculations of tax payments
- Check assessments and follow-up on errors
- Request and remit payments and attend to client refunds from SARS
- Raise objections to assessments, and attend to enquiries raised by SARS
- Liaison with internal and external clients, as needed
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in income tax for individuals, including for provisional tax payers
Please note that if you have not heard from us 2 weeks from application, please consider yourself unsuccessful - please do continue to follow us online and apply for suitable financial roles.