Our client, an NPO social enterprise with a great initiative seeks a Finance Manager to join their team. This is a lovely opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager, who is looking for a change from corporate and would like to bring their skill set to a team that supports a great purpose!
The role is well suited to an experienced Finance Manager with strong business acumen and team management experience.
- Finance and treasury management
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Financial statements and audits
- Contract and procurement management
- Minimum of a qualified CA(SA), ACCA or CIMA
- Minimum of 10 years' work experience, with no less than 4 years' team management experience, previous experience in the NPO / social impact space would be an added bonus
- Advanced MS Office proficiency
- Must have excellent relationship building skills and good levels of EQ
- Excellent team manager who inspires, directs and develops their team
- Strong business acumen, with exceptional analytical skills
- High attention to detail
Please note that if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it as unsuccessful for this particular role. Please do though continue to follow us online and apply for suitable financial roles.