Our client, a leader in the wealth management space, seeks Wealth Managers to join their team in their Pretoria offices.
They take great pride in their personal service and advice to their clients; offering a diverse range of financial solutions and ensuring they maintain high levels of service to their clients. Begin your 2022 with a fresh start, by joining a passionate wealth management team with a great track record of offering their clients a truly comprehensive range of financial solutions.
- Responsible for providing your portfolio of clients with financial advice on a variety of financial solutions, whether investments, estate planning, risk etc.
- Ability to build and develop client networks and grow your book
- Ensure your clients are kept up to date with products and services offered, ensuring retention, and always offering them the best financial solutions tailored to their needs
- Ability to analyze and formulate client proposals based on their requirements, ensuring investment planning, estate planning, risk etc. are in line with your client’s financial goals
- Formulate client proposals covering their investment planning, estate planning, risks etc. in line with their financial goals
- Ensure you’re up to date with relevant legislation and regulations, and that your clients are also informed accordingly
- Keep abreast of financial market trends, and ensure client plans are responsive as required
- Minimum of a completed commerce or similar tertiary qualification
- Minimum of 3-5 years wealth management / financial advisory experience
- Post Grad in Financial Planning / CFP / RE5
- Must have a proven track record of servicing a portfolio of clients as well as the acquisition of new clients
- Excellent knowledge of financial markets and current affairs
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal in Afrikaans & English
- Ability to match client requirements with product solutions
- Passionate about the wealth management space
- Knowledge on wealth management creation and accumulation
- Excellent relationship building skills and client centric
- Dynamic, self-starting, and focused
Bring your own book to build on with a team that is passionate about servicing their clients with the best financial solutions and be rewarded with a strong commission structure.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it as unsuccessful for this particular role. Please do though continue to follow us online and apply for suitable financial roles.