An exciting opportunity has become available for an Accountant who can work in a high-pressure, deadline-driven environment. This opportunity exists within the Financial Services industry and can offer great growth opportunity. You would be expected to be able to perform the full accounting function up to trial balance.
- Journals, importing / exporting and processing up to trial balance level
- Income and payments on bank statement to balance to cashbook and Adviser commission statement
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts and cost centre allocations between divisions
- Reconciliation of inter divisional and intercompany loan accounts
- Approving of Electronic Funds Transfers
- Assist Financial Controller with ad hoc requests
- Assist with Advisor queries until resolution and manage Advisor expectations where necessary
- Assist Regional Managers with financial information
- Correct account, cost centre and company allocations
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Financial tertiary degree
- A minimum of one years’ working experience
- Financial services industry experience
Please note if you have not heard from us in 2 weeks from application, please consider yourself unsuccessful - please do continue to follow us online and apply for suitable roles.