My client, an established mid-tier accounting and audit services team seeks a new CA(SA) qualified Audit Manager to join their team. Lovely stable team of audit professionals, who are passionate about delivering only the best services to their clients, predominantly in the SME space.
ASAP start or kick off your 2022 with a new role!
- Responsible for the management of a wide variety of small to medium-sized client portfolio i.e. individuals, trusts, close corporations, private companies and non-profits
- Management of audits and related services, supporting directors, ensuring compliance with statutory requirements etc.
- Ensuring the delivery of quality work through maintaining audit and accounting standards
- Management and development of audit staff through the supervision of audit planning, monitoring and evaluation of the team's progress, training requirements etc.
- Ensuring internal and external regulatory requirements
- CA(SA) qualified with proven management skills
- Minimum of 1-2 years post qualified experience working with a diverse portfolio of clients
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Must have a solid understanding of auditing and control practices
- Must be a self-starter, who has excellent time management and priority management skills
- Must have excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Strong organisational and planning skills
Please note that if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it as unsuccessful for this particular role. Please do though continue to follow us online and apply for suitable financial roles.