Our US based client, a future FinTech leader in the dynamic ticketing sector, is building a Revenue Team in South Africa, with opportunities for Revenue Analysts and Revenue Managers to join this incredible business. The opportunities are suited to people who are eager to learn, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are driven to innovate and create opportunities for change. Successful joiners will be tech-savvy, able to learn the systems quickly and bring about challenges to the status quo. All roles will be fully remote and are being appointed in an Independent Contractor capacity as they go about establishing themselves in the country, so candidates should be immediately available to start with the business.
- Manage and price millions of dollars in ticketing inventory
- Efficiently use software to track and price inventory
- Track and analyse data trends in the market
- Provide pricing for inventory based on analyses
- Get involved in the development and improvement of pricing systems
- Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Finance, or related fields or relevant studies in revenue / pricing management
- Revenue / pricing experience in a dynamic pricing industry such as commodities trading, airline pricing, etc.
- This is a 100% remote-working opportunity; high levels of self-drive, accountability, maturity and sense of responsibility are paramount to success
- Ideally candidates available immediately or on short notice
Please note if you have not heard from us in 2 weeks from application, please consider yourself unsuccessful - please do continue to follow us online and apply for suitable roles.