An amazing opportunity has become available within one of Africa’s largest law firm for a General Ledger Accounts Assistant. The successful applicant will work within the GL accounts team and will be responsible for maintaining and reconciling of the general ledger balance sheet accounts.
- Liaise with members of the accounts team to resolve reconciling issues
- Inter- company transactions reconciliations and Bank reconciliations
- Managing audit queries
- Assist with preparation of audit papers
- Preparation of monthly VAT returns
- Prepare Income tax submissions
- Preparation and processing of journals and Ad hoc queries
- BComm or similar degree
- Completed SAIPA or SAICA Articles require (not going the CA(SA) route)
Please note if you have not heard from us in 2 weeks from application, please consider yourself unsuccessful - please do continue to follow us online and apply for suitable roles.