Our client, a well known name within the hospitality space is looking for an Accountant to join their growing team. The role is best suited to someone who is proactive and driven on improving processes and current systems, someone who is passionate about up-skilling the more junior team members.
- Prepare and analyze financial statements, budgets, and forecasts
- Identify trends, irregularities, and opportunities for cost control and revenue improvement
- Monitor and manage cash flow, ensure adequate liquidity for operational needs
- Oversee accounts payable and receivable processes for timely payments and collections
- Supervise the Creditors Controller and Debtors Controller, provide guidance and support
- Promote a collaborative environment ensure smooth communication and efficient processes
- Identify opportunities to improve financial processes, streamline workflows, improve efficiency
- Minimum of a relevant financial tertiary qualification
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in relevant position, previous experience in hospitality preferred
- Must be highly numerate
- Good communication skills, ideally read and write
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
Please note that if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it as unsuccessful for this particular role. Please do though continue to follow us online and apply for suitable opportunities.