A position is available for a skilled Financial Manager to lead a dynamic finance team. The successful individual will bring a proven track record of strategic financial planning and analysis, ensuring a compliant environment.
- Responsible for management accounting and reporting
- Prepare, manage and analysis of budgeting and cashflow
- Process salaries and wages and handle queries from staff
- Control of the AP & AR functions with the support of juniors
- Statutory accounting
- Develop and engage junior staff members
- Foreign exchange controls
- Oversight of inventory management
- Minimum of a BComm in Accounting, preference for Honours or professional qualification
- 5 -10 years’ experience in financial management
- Experience in controlling of finance operations from end to end
- Attention to detail, technically sound with strong analytical skills
- Please note job location based in Cape Town, Southern Suburbs
Please note if you have not heard from us in 2 weeks from application, please consider yourself unsuccessful - please do continue to follow us online and apply for suitable roles.