A challenging financial control role exists with a client in the manufacturing sector in Midrand.
- Financial accounting and reporting
- Control of cashbook, debtors and creditors
- Ensure integrity of the company's accounting system and processes
- Honours / degree in Accounting or equivalent / studying towards CIMA advantageous
- Financial and management accounting experience
- Willingness to perform a hands-on financial control role that includes the processing of debtors and creditors
- Excellent communication skills
- High levels of drive, initiative and integrity
- Solid leadership skills with an ability to collaborate well with others
- Please note this is an Employment Equity designated position so preference will go to EE candidates
Please note that if you have not heard from us 2 weeks from application, please consider yourself unsuccessful - please do continue to follow us online and apply for suitable roles.